Thursday, June 22, 2006

::ha.ha.ha.::

i never wondered that sometimes that the words that flows out of my mouth when i'm annoyed seems to be funny . come to think of it, it's worth some kidney rumbling..

my friend likes to ask me questions related to the traditions of what girls can do and can't do...
example:
"orang tua kata kalau perempuan ...(bla..bla..bla) betul ker?", my friend asked for the first time.
i answered --->> manala saya tahu, saya nampak tua ker yang awk tanya saya ni??
after a few minutes after we changed to another topic she asked another question related to yeah..yeah 'orang tua' again!
"betul ker orang tua2 kata perempuan tak boleh bla-bla-bla......", she asked me.
with an annoyed faced i answered, " awak tanya jelah orang tua tu!".
Huh

No comments:

Post a Comment