- I wash my hair everyday
Washing doesn’t mean shampoo-ing okay
- I shampoo/clean my hair once in two days.
- I use a regular shampoo. Not so strong one..
- I don’t use conditioner because if I do my hair will start falling…this one I don’t know why. So I opt not to use any. Aside from that I can save up a bit..hee
- Comb my hair with a small comb (men’s comb) more than 2 times a day. A must in the morning and before going to sleep. Other times include every time going out and every time tying my hair.
- Make sure hair is dry/not too wet before going out. Don’t tie hair when it's wet.
- I have never dyed my hair in any form of colour.
- Trim hair once a month/two months so that it’ll grow faster
- I don’t like sharing combs with other people including my family members. Sorry :( . But if like it’s an emergency.. like if we went somewhere and no one brought a comb except me, I’ll lend it then I’ll wash it.hahaaa.. You can ask my sister how I freak out when someone uses my comb.
I think that’s all actually. Nothing much.
I’ll update if there are things I forgot to include.
Now I need to go and comb my hair.