Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hair tips

Friends and relatives always ask me about the secret to maintaining healthy hair. Once I even went to a hair salon to trim my hair and the hairdresser asked me for hair tips. ???what??? I should ask her that q. Well, I was a little bit blur whether to answer her q. In the end I just smiled and continued flipping through the magazine. Actually there’s no secret. Here are some tips or should I say my routine when dealing with my hair.

  1. I wash my hair everyday
    Washing doesn’t mean shampoo-ing okay
  2. I shampoo/clean my hair once in two days.
  3. I use a regular shampoo. Not so strong one..
  4. I don’t use conditioner because if I do my hair will start falling…this one I don’t know why. So I opt not to use any. Aside from that I can save up a bit..hee
  5. Comb my hair with a small comb (men’s comb) more than 2 times a day. A must in the morning and before going to sleep. Other times include every time going out and every time tying my hair.
  6. Make sure hair is dry/not too wet before going out. Don’t tie hair when it's wet.
  7. I have never dyed my hair in any form of colour.
  8. Trim hair once a month/two months so that it’ll grow faster
  9. I don’t like sharing combs with other people including my family members. Sorry :( . But if like it’s an emergency.. like if we went somewhere and no one brought a comb except me, I’ll lend it then I’ll wash it.hahaaa.. You can ask my sister how I freak out when someone uses my comb.


I think that’s all actually. Nothing much.
I’ll update if there are things I forgot to include.
Now I need to go and comb my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment