Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Freeze

It’s bloody cold today

Opps, should I use bloody or ‘cooling’ today.
I hands are literally shaking in the office, in my car even though the air-conditioner is not switched on.

shiver.shiver.

Please give me some heat so that I can make myself warm…

I found it quite hard to sleep last night as it was freezing cold as well. Since I was so lazy to get up and get a blanket from the cupboard, I snatched my sister’s towel and some of her clothes since they were folded nicely in a pile near my bed. Come to think of it, yeah I was extremely lethargic to get up.

I was awoken by my sister’s screams because of what I’ve done to her clothes. Got nagged by her at 7 am in the morning! I bet she’s folding the clothes now because when I headed for work this morning I just left the clothes in a bundle with a thought that I’ll fold them later…. Later = never(hoping someone else does it).

Cold weather -->lazy -->sleepy --> an unproductive day

No comments:

Post a Comment