Monday, July 02, 2007

Update

haven't been updating much.
it's been a couple of months..

well, the new sem starts today. saw lots of students registering. tried my best to avoid the crowd.. today, the students had to register for their subject n all(yesterday, if i'm not mistaken they registered for their college). there were still some students who were accompanied by their parents. duurrr..

registration for first year students and graduation to me is kind of the same: it gathers almost every member of the family including parents, siblings, atok, grannie, uncle, aunties and practically anyone in your family tree.just name it.

what happened to me today was while i was heading to my office i bumped into a 'pak guard'. he greeted me and pointed me to the direction for the registration counter. telling me to go to the direction he was pointing at. deep inside my heart i was laughing out loud. (hahahaaa, he thinks i'm a student!!i am still laughing now.i think i still look young! )

i managed to pull a straight face so that the guard wouldn't feel offended. i just told him that i was on my way to the third floor and quickly rushed to the lift.

am still laughing now.

okay
i think i better stop here.
class will start next week
just wish that this sem flows as well as last sem

yippie.

1 comment:

  1. dear, it's good that you finally updating... ;)

    by the way, my students also find it hard to believe that i am 24...they thought i am 22 or 21...which is pretty hillarious..cause i look like a makcik wearing baju kurung all the time...(even borrow mum's kurung)huhu...
    anyway, take care...!

    ReplyDelete