Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Copycat

Meee ooww...

I know that you’re obsessed with me. So FINE. I can deal with the fact that you bought the same shoes a couple of days after I wear a particular shoe. Then, you bought a similar bracelet to my bracelet (nasib baik not exactly the same when you look at it closely).. I think basically everything I have, you want one as well right. I don’t really mind you buying all these stuff and copying me.. I can accept that you love me and I’m truly smitten that I’ve a fan. :) But…but..but….when you checked whether my handbag is an original handbag or not behind my back is SOOOO inappropriate. This is clearly a sign of jealousy. Oh perempuan, go and get a life. What do you think you’re doing, inspecting other people’s handbag? and shame on you to admit that you’re a 27 year old girl

God, please make her go far far away from me

Get a life!(Roar like a lion)

5 comments:

  1. hani mohamed9:46 AM

    waaa..takutnye. OMG macam tu punye org pun ade ke? agaknye kalau u msk jamban pun die nk ikut gak, belum lg terjun lombong tu. die hard fan la katekan. sabar je la arf, yg penting u hv your own identity. die tu? tak ori langsung, tp ade hati plak nk check out handbag org..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. tula.mmg die hard fan heheee :p
    I didn't really mind in the beginning, but when people started questioning why we had the same things on. I started to observe her before starting to test my hypothesis..haha.
    Now, withthis recent incident. She's gone overboard.Geram I

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my....
    i think i'm obsessed with u too...brand apa handbag u arf?...i nak pi cari jugak la...

    huhu...

    meowwww....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh GOd..dear..u have a fan ke stalker..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ina: brand cap ayam. heheee.cari jangan tak cari.. cluck.cluck

    If any of us wanna buy the same thing I wont mind coz I believe that if a person truly appreciate the beauty of a certain product they have the right to buy it. Some people with the same sense of fashion will also tend to buy the same things. It is after all for sale for the public.
    When it comes to this particular person, I'm sure that she doing these things for competition. I feel so sad for her.

    Anis: neither a fan nor a stalker. She's called a freak according to my dictionary. :p

    ReplyDelete