Sunday, June 06, 2010

I cried and cried..

Last night while I was trying to find potential subjects for my research I stumbled upon a blog which I felt contented to share. After reading an entry from the blog I knew that it had nothing to do with my initial objective, but I kept on reading and reading from one entry to another as her stories made me want to know more about what happened.

She wrote a series of 10 entries of her life which was overwhelming and heartening to read. The entries were about love, having faith and survival. I have indeed learnt a lot and I feel intrigued to share it with everyone that I love. So, take a look here with an end note of I love you. :)

[off to weddings around here, so sorry to ucu & haida for not being able to make it to your wedding. 6/06 every year seems to be a marathon of weddings for me.. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment