Friday, June 11, 2010

ethics

It's a rainy Friday and I'm still stuck at the office.. Buhuu

Most of my collegues are on leave as it is the school holidays and they have to entertain their kids etc. Well me? I will be here as usual as always trying to keep myself busy. Hahaa.. There are also colleagues that I would consider as... "unethical" maybe?

On record they're supposed to be here but they aren't. There's been a debate regarding this issue as normally, these so called "invisible people" are the ones living near the workplace. They would come in the morning, head back home and drop by late in the evening to "checkout". At first I don't really mind of the fact that some people might have to do this once a while if they have something urgent to do outside(going to the bank/breastfeeding, etc). If you tend to do it more than 3days a week I consider it to be too much.

What irks me the most is that in meetings, they're the ones who hypocritically talks about honesty, emmmm well the fact is that they just aren't, they also claim that whoever leaves home on time are unproductive, unlike them....Hello!!! Although their working hours are long, it doesn't mean that they are productively at work. Doyou think we're stupid n we don't know what's going on?

Oh people, people.
Don't try to lie in front of adults, it really makes you look even more stupid.

2 comments:

  1. kat sini pun ada yg mcm tu...erm kalau nak rezeki berkat elok la stay kat office instead of balik umah n tido...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. true. :)
    Well I don't mind if they go out once a while for a concrete purpose. The part that I hate most is when they claim others to be devils when they are the ones who are pretending to be angels. Sigh

    ReplyDelete