Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lost parents

Tonight I had to work and buy my own dinner. My dad had to attend a meeting at KLCC, my mom tagged along since she’s planning to go shopping.



At 8 o’clock I had the weirdest phone call from my mom,

-Kak Ngah, where’s the toilet here?..

I was like -Ha?.. where?

-KLCC.

-Mak…. (malu)..tengokla sign (dalam hati: mesti lupa bawa spek ni)

-Surau sekali…mak tak jumpa…

While I was verbally illustrating it to her through the phone, there was something else that lingered my mind. They are so the homey type of parents whom I love spending time at home with. But sometimes you’ve got to step out in your comfort zone once a while to explore new things.

Mom and dad never wanted to follow us (siblings) shopping; they would just drop us at the entrance. Next time, I have a solid reason to force them to come with us.

3 comments:

  1. haha.such a cute story.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute ker..
    embarrassing adala.tak ku sangka..

    ReplyDelete
  3. they make cute parents.hehe

    ReplyDelete