Sunday, September 13, 2009

special glow

My grandma took so long to eat her rice during sahur this morning. In fact, she started eating first and finished last. It was in the middle of the meal we only understood why.

She had forgotten where she placed her teeth and she said she can’t remember the last time she had it on. Suddenly she started yelling..
It’s missing, missing!!.. Someone must have taken it... yadda.yadda.yadda (in my heart I cakap, macamla ada org nak curi gigi palsu dia)..
Pening i...

Then in the dark n still feeling sleepy my bro n I looked for her gigi palsu and we couldn’t find it anywhere. It was around subuh, my mom found her missing teeth. It was in the dustbin, she actually threw it in her dustbin!! Alahai nenekku...

Then Ayah said, we have to take her out to make a new one.
My bro added, “ada x gigi palsu glow in the dark?” senang sikit nak cari lain kali..

5 comments:

  1. hahahahaha nak kena invent gigi palsu yang glow in the dark nie..nampaknya ada permintaan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..that'll be really creepy.if u think about it. *tiba2 menyeringai tgh2 malam*

    ReplyDelete
  3. just a spontaneous request from d family :D

    the other day my mom wanted to throw some things in the mini dustbin in the kitchen which was placed near the sink. she was shocked to see there was something smiling to her quote unquote "tiba2 ada benda menyegih kat mak dari dlm tu".

    wan threw her teeth away, again..

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaa.so cute!

    i can just imagine...mesti slalu joke pasal gigi wan.

    ReplyDelete