Saturday, December 19, 2009

trust issues

It's kind of irritating when a friend suddenly asks you whether her mother called me to interrogate about her whereabouts.
This means that she gave her mother my phone number. But, her mother didn't even call.(I bet it was just a threat by her mom). I'm sure there's something fishy about this as eventhough when I ask her why, she says that it's nothing.

My heart is cursing : damn you for using my name!!
Why don't you be sincere to your parents about who you're going out with. Don't cover up with lies. I guess lying is a disease that generates and multiplies every time you start one (a lie).

Memang nak kena!
.deym.

3 comments:

  1. ada lagi kes mcm nie?ingat zaman sekolah menengah je...huhu sabar je boss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i penah buat perangai mcm ni...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. feed: ada lagi.. that's y i was surprised. she's like 30 plus and behaving like a 17 year old teenager. i can't stand it any longer!

    ina:jgn buat lagi. nanti bagitahu mak u..

    ReplyDelete