Monday, August 03, 2009

Don’t cry



Last week was the saddest week in my life for certain reasons.

  1. Had an argument with a colleague
  2. Presented a paper and didn’t feel proud of it
  3. Lost my bag at airport. Luckily they found it.. : )
  4. The tenant of my lovely home (which I’m attached to so much) had moved in. Sob2.
  5. Someone stole my favourite pen and a packet of sweets (FruityPlus apple) during break time at a seminar. Although it’s just sweets and a pen, I’m still pissed off.
  6. A student loved me too much till his car kissed my car’s butt.
  7. My friend fell down n chipped a small piece of her backbone because she was scrambling down the stairs. Thank god it’s not that serious.
  8. Hearing break up news from 3 friends in a week. Where’s cupid???
  9. Couldn’t meet up with Bib n Aifaa coz of the anti ISA demo.
  10. Both grandmas at the same time suddenly wanted to stay at other relative’s houses for 2 weeks. The house is quiet.
  11. Dad went to work outstation. Leaving me alone.
  12. So I decided to depress myself some more
    - By cutting my hair. :‘ ( Now I'm sad. What was I thinking?

I hope this week would be better.

5 comments:

  1. memang cukup lengkap kesedihan you

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la pasal..
    isk..isk :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. a eries of unfortunate events.hm..ade hikmah disblk sumenya..arf potong rmbut?sayangnyee

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyy let show us ur new haircut..sabar je ek boss,,Allah hanya menguji hamba2nya yang beriman supaya mereka bersabar n dapat pahala..

    ReplyDelete
  5. beep: yepp..semua ada hikmah.. d last one ptong rambut tu tak kot..hehe

    feed: my haircut scrappy style. tak payah tgkla.malu.hahaa

    ReplyDelete