Sunday, October 18, 2009

belog

I haven't been updating my blog for sometime, work has given its toll on me with day n night classes. I feel that I don’t have a life like I had before. I really2 need a break and can’t wait till the end of November. Yippie.
Not only that, over the past month, alll blog sites (referred to personal sites) have been blocked by the admin at work. So it is kind of a bummer to not be able to open blogs anymore. Before this they only blocked youtube, all video based webs, friendster and facebook. Now blogs…which is inappropriate since students learn a lot from reading/writing blogs.. So, I’ve written a complaint letter regarding the matter of them blocking blogs, and I also made other lecturers to do the same. Hopefully they will reconsider blocking blogs when they receive the complaint.
Last week my friend a colleague introdueced me to a software and I’ve been using it to enable me to access these sites, but it is a bit slow and I feel guilty most of the time I access these banned pages. Kekeee..
So freaking innocent~

2 comments:

  1. ish blog pun kena banned?tak patut betul,,i sokong u boss!complain banyak2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sayam.
    yep blog pon..i'm so tensed

    ReplyDelete