Sunday, October 25, 2009

cuci

I needed a break after finally finishing my proposal and needed to enjoy myself before facing another 3 weeks of dreaded exams, marking and submission of assignments. I just cannot cope with life these days.
So the girls suggested that we go to watch cuci the musical that night. Luckily there were available seats left for us and I was intrigued and excited since it has been a year since I last went to watch a theatre.
Our seat was right in front of the stage, the second row in fact; and the abang-abang cuci were standing right in front of us. Personally, I liked their backdrop and enjoyed their acting and jokes. We really had fun laughing our heads off from the beginning right until the end. I would recommend those who are trying to have a great day of fun n laughter with friends/ family to go and watch this musical. It will be least recommended for people who are expecting great choreography or great songs, it was just ordinary for me but Adibah Noor’s part was great, so I was so eager anticipating her next move and what she’ll sing. Overall, okla..
I think our Enchanted Forest lagi best! :p

2 comments:

  1. haha.was just talking about our play with hani few days ago.

    kesian u,so stressed out.i'm glad u had fun watching the musical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, thanks babe.
    really missing our uni life

    ReplyDelete