Sunday, October 04, 2015

Travelling log

I have keeping my travel log pending for years since 2013.  As I plan to write it before this, there would always be one project to plan for and I'd totally forget to do/did not finish the entry...

Hello Afzan, wake up it's 2015 and close to the end of the year. Excuses and plenty of it coming as reasons of not updating. I somehow do blame Instagram and Facebook being the photo dumping places to store my photos as compared to uploading it on blogs. Well it is after all private, which is a good in one way tho :)

Anyways, I do intend to share my journey so that others can find it useful to plan their trip. So here is a simple list of the places which with God's willing will be published soon.

Korea 2013 Seoul - Didn't visit Jeju Island - 7 days, 6 nights
Gyeongbokgung Palace



Bali 2014 - 5 days, 4 nights
Kecak dance/music performance

Japan 2014 - Tokyo - Nagano - Hiroshioma- Osaka - Kobe - 9 days, 8 nights
Hiroshima- The only buiding standing after the bombing

Thailand 2015 - Krabi

Singapore 2015 - 5 days, 4nights
Merlion 

Melbourne 2015 - Melbourne - Phillip Island -Ballarat- 9 days, 8 nights
12 Apostles

Ramadhan Trip
Cambodia 2015 - Phnom Penh
Thailand 2015 - Pattani

Soon baby, wait for the update soon...

1 comment: