Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I've finally reached UTM. The place that I'll be staying for the next four months finishing my degree. Can't wait for this semester to end!!! I'm feeling homesick already... Always thinking about my room back at home, programmes on Astro, my mom and dad.... Waaa.... I miss everyone back at home so much. It's the first day of the semester and the briefing of the course is already tiring... I'm oraganizing my schedule as I have a bunch of stuff to do before I can fully concerntrate on my work ..example moving and unpacking..
Sorry I haven't been able to write much...I've just been too busy with everything that's been going on around me.
So yeah...I'm tired and I need to get to bed...
Till next time... Adios

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Happy studying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about your survey. It's being promoted by:
    http://sultanmuzaffar.blogspot.com/

    He even gives you a Survey Downloading service.

    Keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete