Friday, February 17, 2006

::the first movie that made me cry::

This movie acted by Jung Woo-Sung and Son Ye-Jin is a must to see movie. It is a funny, strange, romantic and somehow ridiculous (things that the couple did) all combined in one movie. The title 'a moment to remember' is very memorable as throughout the duration of 90 minutes, you'll try to reflect on your on life and cherish whatever that's left of it... I cried and cried with mucus and tears streaming nonstop down my face which made my pillow damp. (had to wash it the day after that)..hehe



This story is very realistic as it deals with real life emotions. It is a story about a girl who have an illness (a due to die kind of illness). She did not know her fate was like that.. The story also portrays about how her husband deals with her having the disease and how all the people around her reflected on the disease.. This movie really shows what true love is about……
The director or whoever is involved in the story really knows how to manipulate the viewers and bed the viewers in tears. They also made a perfect ending to the story and left viewers with what they try to think for the girl’s fate and so as our own. I won’t tell you more as I’m suggesting for everyone to see it. Get your box premier tissue or a roll of toilet paper, sit and enjoy the movie. Hope to see whether you like the movie the same as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Gawd I am sooo into these soppy Korean dramas too but havent actually got the time to sit and watch em. I only know one Korean actor too and he happens to be the one and only Won Bin! Sooooo cute. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first movie that me cry was Pearl Harbour. the ending was SO touching and the plot was overall dramatic. plus, you have two hot guys in one movie.

    Seabiscuit was also good. maybe im saying this because i love him in Spiderman.

    ReplyDelete