Thursday, December 18, 2008

Beaten up

Due to the recession of the global economic condition, sponsorship for SLAB /SLAI for postgraduate studies will be in local universities ONLY starting strictly in 2009, and for PhD, only critical courses will be offered abroad. It shattered most of my future plans..

I cannot bear to wait any longer and waste my time waiting. I’ll face the fact and continue to achieve what I’ve set for myself. Before this in 2001, all twinning programmes were stopped at that time, so I enrolled in a local uni. Surprisingly in 2002, they offered the programme back again… It was just not my luck.. this is the second turnover..
A poor start for 2009. There goes my beautiful dream. to continue being dreams...












I’m also jealous of the new Honda city 1.5E, it’s so luxurious and spacious..


if only I’d waited longer.. in both events… I would have got what I wanted. It is just not fated for me and no matter what, I learn to be grateful of what I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment