Thursday, December 04, 2008

slamball

I rarely get to watch tv lately but I was so amazed to watch Slamball on AXN. I was so dumbfound to not know the sport that is really cool. I can’t wait for Malaysia to build a court for Slamball.. it’s really fun just watching the game. It is kinda playing basketball but it is more fun as in the 2 pointer shooting area the floor is made from trampoline and the players can actually bounce. They will play basketball in the center court and when moving towards the area the players will jump on the trampoline and shoot in amazing ways. Just like the anime Slamdunk..

I don’t know how the scoring is like since I only got to watch a few minutes of the game but I think the time played are according to quarters like basketball. Maybe the points are the same as well. Am not quite sure.. well here’s a clip of the game. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment