Saturday, December 20, 2008

Convocation

Five hours of sitting down and waiting for all the students to receive their scroll is indeed tiring. It left me with back pain and a huge pain(numbness) in the ass. This is the third time I’ve tortured myself in such situation, every year I would vow not to attend to the next convocation and in the end I always end up being there. I’m pretty sure this is because attendance is compulsory.

I’m so jealous of her highness that can put a smile on her face for all events regardless how tiring it may be. Just imagine how her highness can endure sitting for hours handing out the scroll to all the students. Isn’t she tired? She’s in her 80-s. Last night the Santapan Diraja event also ended quite late and I was definitely torn out. It was so difficult for me to wake up this morning. I think I need more vitamins so that I can be as healthy as her.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:21 AM

    Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

    ReplyDelete