Thursday, July 24, 2008

studo

Study.
Tomorrow I have to attend a course about Learning Management System. I don’t have a single idea of what it’s related to so I thought I would do a little bit of studying before the actual class starts.

The definition; taken from e-learning consulting is
The Learning Management System (LMS) manages the delivery of self-paced, e-learning courses. The LMS lets you publish courses and place them in an online catalog. Learners log into the LMS using a browser, select courses from the catalog and launch them. The LMS tracks the learners’ activities with the courses. The LMS provides online reports for each course and learner.

Okay. Enough studying. Ehee. Basically, it’s something related to e-learning.

Maybe tomorrow I’ll learn about the software used for this system and how to use it. Hands on learning is surely exciting..

Ok. Tired already.
Time to sleep.

Study + Tido(Tidur) = Studo

No comments:

Post a Comment