Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Last Thing


Last Thing...
Try filling this in.

[ Last ] thing you ate?
Beef Pau

[ Last ] thing you drank?
Plain water

[ Last ] song you listened to?
Baik Punya Cilok (on the radio)

[ Last ] thing you did?
Eat my pau

[ Last ] movie you watched?
Broken Hearts (boring, a waste of 6 ringgit)

[ Last ] TV show you watched?
House

[ Last ] person who sent you an sms?
My Brother

[Last ] time you cleaned your room?
This morning

[Last ] CD/Cassette you bought?
Greenday

[Last ] Travel?
last thursday JB-KL, today KL-JB..hahhaaa

[ Last ] words you said?
Dad: Angah nak beli apa-apa tak before balik?
Me: Tak nak beli apa-apa.

[ Last ] time you cried?
Can't remember

[ Last ] person who you chatted online with?
I don't chat

[ Last ] person you added to ur list?
Can't remember

[ Last ] website you browsed?
PPs Directory

[ Last ] time you shopped?
On Tuesday at MidValley.

[ Last ] person you hated?
HMmmm...My aunt!

[ Last ] person you were thinking of?
My grandma. She's alone right now, I wonder what she's doing..

[ Last ] time you fell sick?
On New Years Day

[ Last ] person you chatted on the phone with?
Adlina

[ Last ] no. of your mobile phone?
2

[ Last ] place you went to?
My uncle's house for Raya

[Last ] friend you met?
Emira & Ija

No comments:

Post a Comment