Friday, June 13, 2008

orang gaji

I don’t think paying civil servants twice a month is a brilliant move. Even when they are paying us once a month we are eagerly waiting for the money. When it becomes twice a month we’ll be waiting the first time and will eagerly wait again for the next payment. It doubles the grey hair production. It is certainly not good for the hair.

i just don’t like to fact that I’m going to receive the pay slip with only half the amount that I’m getting now-twice. It’s not good for the ego. It’s also hard to save up as well. I don’t know why the government needs to change this and that, that are making me feel uncomfortable. Majority knows that the government is in its phase of shortage of RMs. Why don’t they just admit it? Blame it on the ego.

2 comments:

  1. as for me..not only it doubles the grey hair production, it also doubles the hair loss...huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah rite! hair loss as well.saje je letak grey hair, xde pun actually.malu plak gi letak.heee.
    people will be turning bald even faster. mesti lakula yunam hair care.

    ReplyDelete