Friday, June 13, 2008

finally

I just got back from KL. Today’s the submission for all the scripts before being checked for the last time tomorrow. Hopefully there won’t be anything that needs amendment.

After that, I’ll be free! Free! Free! I’ve been burying my head in the ground lately and there were several things that I just had to pass such as going to Singapore (which were supposed to gotoday) and cancelling a few trips with my friends as part of cuti2 malaysia for the last 2 weeks: they always have fun when I’m stuck with work.

Last night, I had a terrible dream. I dreamt that on the morning that I had to hand in the scripts I still had a bundle of scripts which were left unmarked. I freaked out and started to imagine my group leader scolding me; then I suddenly woke up and my grandma was next to me trying to wake me up just to ask whether ‘dah azan subuh’ or not. Fuh, luckily it was just a dream.

I have to get myself straight now. Enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment