Sunday, June 15, 2008

i got it from my papa

Advices from my father:

1. There's nothing easy in this world. If everything was meant to be easy there wouldn't be a purpose for us to live in this world.
this always comes out after any exams or anything difficult things that i had gone through when he asks me how the day was like.

2. Everything needs to be systematic
from organizing papers until arranging the clothes in your closet.
yup everything has its own routine of procedure of doing things. i was raised this way since i was small.

3. Do things the right way
everything that is executed must be correct.and make sure you do it correctly the first time. if you don't know how to it ask for help.but only ask for help, not for others to do it for you.

4. Finish up everything that u put on your plate.
finish your food. if you're the one who scooped it, you better finish it. i think this one is to avoid wasting any food since he's the breadwinner of the family. so take small portions and if it's not enough you can add some more. as for me i always took a lot and i ended up stuffing myself and now i'm a stuffed human being.

5. Have a back up plan
need a plan B if your original plan fails. he always tests me if it doesn't work out this way how would i overcome it etc. i always have a back up plan since i know he'll ask me. then he'll ask me another back-up plan for the back-up plan. i don't worry too much about this cause i know he's thinking of another plan as well.

i think that's all. the crucial ones that he is particular about.
oh one more, don't make simple things complicated.

i am what i am now because of my dad.
blame it on him.

happy father's day to all fathers out there

2 comments:

  1. your dad is like my dad...my dad is like your dad...and i definitely agree with no.5...

    my dad...is a back-up-plan thinker...

    hehe...

    and he's creative as well...that's how my brother with the name of anas ends up with nickname 'LUBIS'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder if i have a nickname as well kunis.. (",)

    ReplyDelete