Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ROLD

Normally I won’t be writing these things online. But just in case I have Alzheimer or become senile when I’m older at least I have it jotted online.

Last weekend (21st April- today ) was a hectic life for moi

  • Had tonnes of assignments to complete
  • Help prepare the list of part timers for next semester (anyone interested?)
  • Surprise Birthday celebration for my friend
  • Attended three ‘lectures’ which was beneficial for weight watchers like moi
  • KPM marking.
  • Went to Indonesia, needed a whole load of RM’s for shopping.
  • Had fun entertaining moi x-roommate at home and became roommates once again
  • Attended one important examination’s meeting. Not mentioning which one.
  • Invigilate. Invigilate. Invigilate. = marking. Marking means more scripts!!

My body wants more rest while my mind is thinking about work.
Tomorrow – rest. Labour Day

ROLD-rest on labour day
Hurray!

4 comments:

  1. yup.....really enjoyed our rumita reunion ari tu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. u should come more often before we rent off the house. :`(

    ReplyDelete
  3. u should come more often before we rent off the house. :`(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:28 AM

    What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete