Friday, April 07, 2006

::the end::

Thursday. 11 a.m. The last day of class.
Should I be happy because I don't have to wake up early anymore for my morning classes? Or should I be sad? Thinking of it I know that my time is almost up. This is the end of my 5 years journey of a student. Time passes by so fast when you don't want it to end. To all my beautiful friends who have been beside me 'Thank you'. No words can describe how all of you mean to me. Thinking about saying goodbye is difficult enough, just can't imagine doing it. I don't want this to end. I hope that all the memories will be cherished and remain forever in our hearts. It's been a wonderful journey...
*shed tears*

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:03 AM

    Hi Arfz, well said. Time passes by so fast when u don't want it to end. I will miss you, that's for sure. Keep in touch ok ;-)

    ReplyDelete